DemoUp is an product video startup in the Berlin, Kreuzberg. We are producing product videos for brands and onlineshops in the online fashion commerce. Our mission is to reinvent e-commerce by making world-class product videos affordable for e-commerce shops and brands.Our scalable process and systems-driven approach to video production combined with our e-commerce know-how allows us to provide a broad range of product video solutions in great volume and reach.
Video Producer / Videograph (m/f), Project-based
We are looking for a video producer who has experience in covering the whole range of video production: Setup, Lightning, Shooting and cutting. Your tasks will be versatile and you will be able to help design and experience the entire creative process, starting with the idea and finishing with the distribution. Your core tasks will be camera and lighting (DSLR), as well as cutting the videos. You should have your own camera equipment (DSLR), we will provide the studio & lightning.
Right now we are looking for a project-based / freelance contractors, but if we are impressed by your quality of work we will offer you a full time contract in the long term. Our first shoot will be Monday 27th, so you need to have time on that full day.
- Excellent practical experiences or an apprenticeship in the areas camera, sound, and cutting
- Good knowledge in Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Good German and English language skills
- Creative abilities in the video production sector
- Proactive and highly motivated attitude
- Work in a young, dynamic team and bring in new ideas
- Enjoy and develop yourself within our international team
- Open door policy and flat hierarchies
If you feel addressed, you are welcome to send us your application with links to work samples. We look forward to hearing from you.