we are looking for somebody doing a Software Tool Validation of the following software. And therafter, if our workflow is good a revalidation on a regular basis.
GitLab v. 12.10
node.js v. 12.16.3 für Linux (inkl. npm)
Angular CLI v 9.1.6
The scope of the validation should be
- User Management
- Project Management
- All aspects of it's git integration regarding the commands git fetch, git pull, git push (could be more but since for others the GUI can be used for a first take we may stop here)
- Repository features inside a project
- Merge Request features inside a project
- CI/CD features inside a project
- Settings of a project regarding protected branches and tags and depending user rights
node.js (inkl. npm):
- node to simply run a script
- npm i, npm ci, npm list, npm audit, npm run
- ng add, ng build, ng lint, ng serve, ng update
A description of the project-related work processes is to be drawn up on the basis of the functional scope, as fully as possible in each area. Screenshots can also be used here.
The validation is based on the functional scope: For each function / relevant step in the workflow, requirements must be defined and described in a further step how they are tested. No-go tests must also be used here (roughly 10-20% of the functionality must be validated via no-go tests, but above all critical functions). Finally, the result of the validation described below for the explicit version and at the end is to be recorded (passed / failed).
Please dont hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions regarding the project.