Tester Work, a global software testing community allowing freelancers to earn money testing world-class apps and websites, is currently looking for native German speakers with Software Testing experience.
Types of Testing Projects:
1. Functional Exploratory Testing (FET) focused on Localization: A test performed without following specific test scripts. Explore the app based on your own experience and background testing.
In case of FETs focused on Localization, the main focus is the correctness of the implemented translations. Detect and report all the language-related issues in the applications.
The Functional Exploratory Test cycles are paid based on the number and severity of the found bugs.
2. Functional Test Case Execution: A test performed without following specific test scripts and/or functional specifications. These specifications might include everything from integrations, user screens, user commands and data manipulations.
The payment for this type of test cycle is always fixed and it works on an hourly basis.
Types of App in Test:
1. Finance – an exciting application which helps the user track the market and the economy.
2. Sports – this app offers a variety of essential features for all the sports enthusiasts: check scores, read the latest news, set alerts and favorites and last but not least, watch games for free.
Both of these applications are developed by one of the Technology giants on the market! Don’t miss this great opportunity to join our freelancer team!
- Expected Start Date: 1st March 2018
- Android phones with OS 4.0.3 and up
- iPhones with OS 9.3 and up
Test type & Payment:
- Test Case Execution: starting at $20 / hour
- Functional Exploratory (confirmed bugs): you can earn between $2-$8, based on the severity of the reported issues[OBSCURED