50% System administration and configuration including in particular:
- Configuring and maintaining Docker and web servers in the cloud
- Configuring and administrating Linux servers in the cloud
- Network security and access management (setting up firewalls, VPNs, certificates, user accounts, etc)
- Configuring and maintaining CI/CD, prepare, tag and deploy releases
- Administration of following applications: Jira, Confluence, Git/Bitbucket, Jenkins, Maven/Nexus, Sonar
Especially Docker and Linux skills are critical for this role. A 50% allocation for the sysadmin part alone would also be an option, ideally with a 1-2 months full-time allocation in the beginning and subsequent on-demand availability within half a day to assist the rest of the development team in case of critical issues.