We have built a Google Map which needs a bit extra functionality:
- When initializing the map should start with the whole world and overlays (in different colors) for each continent.
- When clicking on a continent-overlay, the map should zoom into this continent. The continent-overlays should disappear and instead country-overlays should show up.
When clicking on a country-overlay, the map should zoom into this country. The country-overlays should disappear.
- To zoom out again there must be a "back"-button at the top right corner of the map, which should fit the UI of the map
- Only country names should be displayed (not city names)
- The native zoom functionality should be completely disabled. Zooming in is done via clicking on a continent-/country-overlay and zooming out is done via the back button.
- Maybe the native dragging should also be disabled, but we need to test how that will affect the UX.
- The basic map is set up with the pins we want to display. We will send that version to you so you can work with that.
Who are we?
You should be:
- addicted to quality & details
- nice to have: German language skills
- nice to have: experience in Angular 2+ for other projects