Ever experienced the situation that you want to go shopping in the city and can't find a free parking space. Or coming home from a long day of work and all available parking spots are already taken. At plazz we'd like to tackle that challenge and come up with a user-friendly parking service that also allows you to pay parking-fees via our app. In order to move towards a successful launch of our service we're looking for a experienced Java developer that will help us to implement our technical backbone/backend.
- Design and implement the core features for our parking service (e.g. probability checks for free parking spaces, admin panel, reporting for cities)
- Integrate necessary external services (user management, billing, partner interfaces, ...) - Setup the fundamental backend components of plazz (application server, database structure, testing environment)
- Support in the definition of the data model and structure
- Bring in your ideas to sharpen the service portfolio
- Proven experience in developing java based backend systems (design, build, test)
- Skills in defining and implementing web-service orientated software architectures
- Very good mathematical skills and logical thinking
- Experience in automatic data analyzing and reporting
- A good understanding of software architecture patterns (seperation of concerns, layering, ...)
- Experience in Git Source Management, Continous Integration and test driven development (JUnit, Cucumber)
- Experience in JEE, JBoss, REST APIs, Hadoop, MySQL
- Pragmatic thinking
- Mobility/Smart Parking background
- Startup background and experience in lean development
What we offer:
- An open and creative environment with a high-degree of self responsibility
- Become a key player in designing our service
- Work at the EUREF campus in Berlin-Schöneberg
- An inspiring and highly motivated team
If you're interested get in touch with us. Please add a short personal background and if possible reference projects.
We're looking forward to hear from you!
plazz is part of the E.ON :agile accelerator program. We combine a startup working mode compared with the security of a large enterprise. We're located in Berlin where we're currently preparing the launch of our service.