Globalme is a translation and localization company located in Vancouver Canada. We are currently looking for an experienced DE translator with specialization in medical for an ongoing project with its volume TDB at this moment. The project is for a medical device regulatory consulting company. The strong candidate for this position has to be knowledgeable about medical field (especially with device instruction as well as clinical science), have excellent writing skills, solid understanding of German and English, and extreme attention to details.
The steps of hiring is going to be:
1. Resume/application screening
2. Sample test with 500 words
3. Internal check
4. Client check
The entire process could take about a month. If you are interested in moving forward, please contact Tomo Omote, Resource Coordinator, at [OBSCURED] with ALL of the information below answered in English:
1. Your rates : per word including fuzzy matches in details (Repetition, Perfect Matches, 100%, and all ranges between 50-99%), per word and hour for editing
2. Your resume
3. Your availability (available hours per week and how many words per day)
4. If you ever lived in English speaking country
5. Links to any online profile that you may have
6. Confirm that you can provide us references if needed
7. If you are available in the next few days to take a sample test of translating
We are moving forward quickly, so please be informed that we will be contacting with qualified candidates only.