I would like to do add a few functionalities and improve the design of an existing wordpress site. The site, which functions as a simple tumblr-like gallery where people can post ideas with pictures and short texts, comment on posts, like them, share them etc.
- good mix of wordpress programming and design skills,
- ability to communicate clearly and fluently in English
- immdiate availability, project on tight timeline, ideally to be completed by end of August
Existing site is already in word-press and has all core functionalities. Required tasks include:
· Transfer parked site to commercial hoster
· Tweak login and rights management and rework rights for admin, contributor and lurker
· Tweak posting form
· Rework tagging system and browse-by-tag menu
· Add rss functionality
· Add a pdf print function for individual posts
· Add searchbox that does predictive search on tags and full text
· Clean up and improve the overall look and feel design: new font, some mouseover effects, clearer organisation of posts on page, add background image. Better proportions between images and text…
· Ensure full functionality across platforms, mobile etc. is maintained along the way.
· Produce a clone of the final site that can be quickly repurposed for other wall of idea uses