We are looking for an experienced devops engineer to help kickstart our AI driven job platform. The project is based on MongoDB, Elasticsearch and Node.js and Python Microservices. It is running on Kubernetes and Google Compute Services.
Your primary focus will be the establishment of infrastructure and application monitoring and event logging solutions and securing our Kubernetes Cluster. You will also be responsible for extending CI / CD workflows and infrastructure automation.
We are going to work in an office in Hamburg for next month and are happy if you will join us there. Remote work is possible too.
Skills And Qualifications
- CI / CD and Google Container Builder
- Experience with Google Compute Platform
- Experience with Kubernetes and preferably Rancher
- Build and review network and firewall configurations
- Employing security mechanisms
- Identifying security vulnerabilities of e.g. an exiting API gateway and web applications
- Securing MongoDB
- Application / Infrastructure monitoring, e.g. Prometheus
- Experience with open source event logging and reporting solutions such as Elasticsearch and Kibana
- Experience building scalable and resilient infrastructures
- Ability to create clear and detailed technical diagrams and documentation
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools such as Chef and Ansible and infrastructure automation with e.g. Bosh is prefered
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Passion for new and evolving technologies
- Ability to effectively communicate with both engineers and management