Copywriter (German native speaker) - basic understanding of Digital Marketing required
BizMut Marketing GmbH is the B2B performance marketing division of Finc3, one of Germany's most well-respected and innovative digital consultancy firms and works with some top brands and online businesses such as Pipedrive, Doctolib, E.on and the Merck Group. We are looking to hire a highly creative native German speaking content writer for a long-term collaboration.
Job description and responsibilities
Most of the work can be done remotely, although the position requires the occasional presence in our office in Bratislava. The estimated workload is 20-30 hours per month.
The candidate should ideally understand the basics of the digital marketing landscape particularly regarding Google Ads, Facebook Advertising, LinkedIn and / or other digital marketing platforms as their responsibilities would include:
- Writing ad copies for campaigns for the above-mentioned channels
- Creating clear and engaging lead content
- Writing headlines that get clicked on and convert
- Planning and writing content for web publishing
- Updating / improving copy for the website product sales pages and maximizing those pages for SEO
- A / B split testing of landing page content
Personality requirements and skills
- Native German speaker
- Error-free writing skills in German
- Proficiency in English.
- Production of high-quality content
- Genuine passion about writing
- Ability to understand in details client's requirements for structure of the text, style and keywords and adhere to them in every step of the project
- High organizational skills in order to meet project deadlines
Start date: ASAP