Our company develops exterior add-on parts for the future of electric cars, taking into account market and legal requirements. We distinguish ourselves through innovative implementation of the exterior design in the design of bumpers, radiator grilles, spoilers, trim parts up to the emblems.
The global orientation of the InnoDriveSys company also enables varied and challenging tasks in an international environment.
Our team consists of 3 highly motivated and friendly colleagues who look forward to your support.
With us you take on responsibility for sub-projects as well as diverse and exciting tasks.
You face these challenges:
- Development of exterior add-on parts with partial integration of components from other construction suppliers. Cooperation with international system suppliers
- Development and coordination of projects as a component manager
- Active participation in development processes relevant to approval (FMEA, functional, hardware and software reviews, simulation)
- Ensuring that the components and functions responsible are ready for series production through integration, functional testing and validation
- Forming and tooling assessment of the exterior add-on parts
- Optimization of constructions taking into account deadlines, costs, quality and manufacturing issues
- Participation in concept studies of the preliminary development, component construction as well as material selection and further development
- Active participation in the design of processes to achieve quality, deadline and cost targets
- Optimization of measuring and testing equipment
- Creation of component schedules with milestones described in terms of content
- Creation of liability for the production of designed parts and assemblies
- Monitoring of market and competition, technical progress and legal regulations
Ideally, you will qualify for this job with:
- Completed university degree in mechanical engineering, vehicle technology, specialization in plastics technology
- Working method: remote
- User knowledge in Autodesk Inventor. The applicant must have a CAD software license
- Proficient in German and English. Knowledge of Bulgarian is an advantage
- Social competence, initiative and the ability to work in a team
- Strategic, analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Negotiating skills, conflict and assertiveness
- Intercultural Competence
Of course, we cannot do without formalities either. We therefore ask you to only include a CV, cover letter and certificates as well as a portfolio with your application.
The application phase runs for about 4 weeks - until September 2021.
Project start: October 1st, 2021 / end of project: December 31st, 2021
We look forward to your application!