We are looking for a freelancer for our client Unilever (please provide us an English CV). The project will be running for 8 months and location will be in Rotterdam:
• Understand the artwork process, roles and responsibilities and how to fit this into the innovation project management process to deliver projects on time and in full.
• Understand the Category and Brands you are working on, Brand DNA & guidelines and plans, priorities and volume per year.
• Collaborate with marketing and design agencies at the design phase, providing expert guidance and technical inputs to ensure that the design is technically printable before the artwork is routed for internal approval.
• Set-up and run pre-production meetings bringing together design agencies, print management agencies, printers and internal stakeholders to ensure that quality and consistency is maintained from artwork to print phase of the process
• Ensure that master design files are created according to prescribed toolbox specifications and handed over to the print management agencies correctly, and that the printed artwork matches the design requirements,
• Work with marketing to ensure visibility on artwork cost and spend, and that the printed packaging is optimized for cost e.g. print process, number of colours etc
• Take accountability for delivery of mechanical artwork and separation files to printers, proactively manage issues if/as they arise.
• Create and manage projects in the internal artwork management system adhering to Unilever’s defined artwork process Manage the delivery of digital pack images following Artwork Excellence process, to the right quality and on time.
• Manage internal and external stakeholder expectations for your tasks relating to status, timings and technical expertise.
• Sourcing of printer specifications and align them to the defined processes and ways of working.
• The scope of the role covers adaptive design, artwork, print management and digital image creation responsibilities.
• This will require interaction with many departments to manage all projects as per the artwork process.
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to build collaborative relationships
• Hold people accountable
• Good organizational awareness
• Strong at influencing
• Negotiating skills
• Business Partner mindset (not Customer Service)
Key Professional Skills:
Three to five years’ experience in artwork management or a similar role, which may include: print production, print management, graphic design, packaging development and or supply management, etc.
Key General Skills:
• Project Management
• Highly computer-literate
• Fluent English
• Intercultural Awareness